OneTrust GRC announces GRCConnect: Online GRC and ISMS workshop series
The OneTrust GRC team is excited to announce a brand new series of events for GRC professionals: GRCConnect Online! These live, two-hour webinar events focus on operationalising effective governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) and ISMS programmes. The Online Workshops are hosted by OneTrust, however, they are open to any GRC professional regardless of tool or technology solution of choice.
What is GRCConnect Online?
These interactive sessions focus on key industry issues, offering education and training for topics, including combatting emerging risk and cyber threats, building a risk-aware culture through internal governance, third-party risk trends, and compliance best practices. Workshops are led by experienced GRC practitioners and designed to arm attendees with practical advice to mature your programme. To offer tailored content relevant to attendee’s locations, workshops will be in hosted in the following global cities:
- RSVP| San Francisco, California| June 22
- RSVP| Chicago, Illinois | July 2
- RSVP| New York, New York | July 16
- RSVP| Atlanta, Georgia | July 20
- RSVP| Stockholm, Sweden| June 3
- RSVP| London, United Kingdom | June 4
- RSVP| Madrid, Spain | June 15
- RSVP| Paris, France | June 18
- RSVP| Rome, Italy | July 2
- RSVP| Munich, Germany | July 14
What will you learn?
Online content for GRCConnect will dive deep into the pressing issues facing today’s GRC professionals through practitioner-led sessions:
Topic #1: Recognising emerging risk and the evolving risk landscape (25 mins)
We will open up GRCConnect by focusing on the today’s evolving risk landscape. We’ll discuss how the digital transformation has greatly impacted the way businesses track, measure and analyse risk accordingly. Attendees will learn how data and technology have become both a challenge and opportunity for businesses.
Topic #2: Aligning cyber risk, privacy and technology advancements (45 mins)
Next, we will discuss best practices that can be applied across risk domains to support and distribute your GRC initiatives. We’ll outline what we’ve learned through implementing successful privacy programmes, how these elements can translate into your broader cyber security programmes, and share new technology advancements (including AI) that businesses should consider to enhance or support proactive risk management initiatives.
All GRCConnect Online Workshops conclude with a 20-minute expert Q&A where attendees can engage and ask questions about the issues that governance, risk, and compliance professionals find most pressing.
Why should you attend?
Attendees can expect to receive access to free software tools, how-to guides, and best practice documents on topics covered, as well as:
- Stay up-to-date on the latest global and regional standards and controls
- Discuss common case study as well as techniques and considerations for implementation
- Build a network of GRC practitioners in your local community
- Hear lessons learned on how peers have operationalised effective GRC programmes
- Earn 1 CPE credit for participation in any of our free GRCConnect Workshops
Want to advance your career and meet your local governance, risk, and compliance peers? Register for a GRCConnect Online Workshop today!